Registration for NCAFC Conference 2014 is now open! Please complete the form below to register.
Conference will take place from the evening of Friday 12 December until the afternoon of Sunday 14 December in Manchester.
- On Friday doors will open at 6pm, with a panel discussion beginning at 7pm followed by a social.
- On Saturday registration will open at 10am and events will begin at 10:30am.
- Conference will close on Sunday at 5pm.
- On Monday at 10am – 4pm there will be a meeting of the National Committee – if you are intending to run for election to the NC, please stay for Monday if possible. Aditionally, all NCAFC members are entitled to observe NC meetings.
- The full agenda can be found here (check back as it is updated)
If you are not a member of the campaign you are very welcome to attend the discussions, plenaries and workshops running through Friday and Saturday. But you will need to be a member to participate in our democratic sessions on the Sunday (and to vote in the caucuses that will occur on Saturday) – that includes debating and voting on motions, and voting and standing in elections. Please read the following links about how to get involved in NCAFC democracy: Democratic structures, motions, caucuses and National Committee elections and Electing NCAFC candidates for the NUS leadership.
We will do our best to fulfill accommodation requests, access requirements and childcare needs notified to us in advance. Please let us know as early as possible.
If you haven’t joined the campaign yet, you can join now online [opens a new tab] – it only takes one minute.